BREATHE NEW LIFE INTO AN OLD SOFA
Your perfect sofa begins hereFor over 70 years we've specialised in sofa reupholstery. We'll make your sofa look and feel like new – or even a little better. Here's why:
All work is undertaken in-house by our own skilled craftsmen – providing superior quality and better value.
Our unique "reupholstery" approach will completely rebuild your sofa – from frame to fabric. So it will last.
Our "Sofa Upgrades" can adjust the height, firmness, width and design of your sofa – so it better fits your current home and life-style
You can choose your fabrics from all the latest ranges available with help from our qualified designers.
We reupholster all brands of sofa
Our service is backed by a complete 3 year warranty, and 5 year Guardsman fabric protection is available
WE CALL IT REUPHOLSTERY. YOU’LL CALL IT A NEW SOFA.
ReupholsteryYou'll want your sofas reupholstered to look and feel like new. That's why our reupholstery service is more than skin deep. We will:
- Remove the existing fabric or leather
- Inspect and repair sofa frames as required
- Ensure all new paddings will meet current fire regulations
- Supply new cushions to enhance your comfort
- Make design changes to modernise your sofa style
- Alter the sofa to make it higher, wider, firmer softer
- Ensure nothing is a problem.
SKILLED CRAFTSMEN WITH OVER 70 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Reupholstery Fabric Selection
You’ll want your ‘new’ sofa to look perfect in your home.
We will personally visit your home to understand your fabric requirements and take detailed photographs of your room.
Our qualified designers will help you select the most suitable fabric for your sofa to complement your existing décor. All part of our exclusive service.
When we reupholster your sofa we can also upgrade it to better match your home and life style Frequent sofa upgrades include:
- Widening or shortening, so your sofa better fits your room
- Making your sofa firmer or softer so it’s more comfortable
- Changing seat heights, depths and cushion densities to improve comfort
- Removing skirts to modernise the style
- Adding new legs to update your furniture
Please contact us if you’d like to learn more about our comprehensive reupholstery service
Reupholstery: Go Green
Reupholstering your sofa is environmentally friendly and good value. Older sofas are made to a far superior than cheap Chinese imports that dominate the UK market. Reupholstering your sofa will give you a better "new" sofa – with far less environmental impact. You'll ensure:
- No trees will have been cut down and rain-forests cleared.
- Less factory pollution. (We won't even mention factory conditions.)
- Less transport pollution – saving over 6,000 miles.
- No additional landfill.
Your "new" sofa will be rebuilt by British craftsmen. It will also be better quality and longer lasting than cheap imports. Reupholster your sofa. Save money, save the planet. Contact us for more information.